Monday 25 February 2013

AND SO THIS AFTERNOON I .......

 

I played with my new stamps - I am determined this year to make good use of all the things I buy.  Now that I am not working and earning my own money I feel I must justify my spending - a little anyway!!  So having finished my chores this morning - well - bought chicken food and posted some Ebay sales - nothing too scary, I settled down surrounded by my Paperartsy paints, some canvases I bought in the Works (6 canvases 5"x7" for 99p - bargain) and those gorgeous JOFY stamps. Admitted I got more than a little messy and at one point it was debatable as to where the paint should be ending up -  hands? trousers? desk? canvas?  I tried hard to remember all Leandra's tips and hints - especially the white dots bit! - and think I managed a reasonable beginner's replica of what she had shown us.  I am pleased with them - and think one will be sent off for my UKS Mini Canvas swap.

Well here they are - what do you think??

And then this evening I spent a pleasant three hours with my Stampin' Up friends making cards - none of which I finished totally so I won't be blogging them for a while!!! xxx

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Pauline, and so effective on canvas. Glad you and Sandie had such a lovely time choosing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous....and PaperArtsy stamps are always great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, Pauline!! Brilliant idea to use those canvas's and what a bargain! I shall be over for some lessons! ;)

    ReplyDelete