Sunday 24 February 2013

And some more ...

Today I spent a very pleasant day in the company of a very good friend called Sandie.  We snuck off to Stevenage to the Stamperama show. I have been following the Paperartsy blog very closely this year and they have had some super 'guests' showing off some great projects, plus they have just launched some great new stamps and today was the first time they were available to the public.  So obviously we could not miss this opportunity.

We checked the other stalls for bargains first and managed to pick up some Paperartsy JOFY Christmas stamps at nearly half price and a couple of Artistic Stamper ones too, we also met a lovely lady from Cornwall - Sandie has her card - who had produced the most gorgeous art journals and was selling Lost Coast stamps - I could have spent my whole budget there and then, but no I held out for the Paperartsy stand and am so glad I did.

We watched the very talented Leandra paint and stamp a journal cover and it was good to see Lin Brown with her again - Lin was demo-ing her new stamps which Paperartsy have included in their Ecletica range.  Here is some of what I bought - lots of yumminess to play with this week .....


1 comment:

  1. You are a bad influence Pauline because I could not watch you buy these lovely stamps without buying some too! Lovely to go to the show with you and look forward to seeing what you make with your new stamps. It's great to see you here in blogland and to look forward to your posts. X

    ReplyDelete