Sunday 24 February 2013

 HALF TERM HAPPINESS


Its been half term in this part of the world and with only one child here 'needing' me I have had a bit more time for crafting.  I have had a few ambitious moments on UKS lately and joined a couple of swaps and CJs!  These are good to keep me motivated and on target.  So one is the Inchie and Twinchie swap which at first I was a bit dubious about but now I  have finished them I imagine I will be making many more.  These are the inchies (one inch square) - backgrounds are coloured with Dylusions sprays and then I have stamped over them using various stamps from my collection.

 These are the twinchies (2inch squares) - backgrounds again using Dylusions sprays and the stamps are a mix of Paperartsy and Tim Holtz

Only 10 needed for each of the swaps - but just couldn't stop!

I've virtually finished my tags for the monthly tag swap so I'll blog them next time xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Pauline and it is great to see the photos. These are great swaps x

    ReplyDelete