Wednesday 6 February 2013

Its a first!!!

So I've spent well over a year lurking around on various blogs, in awe of the fantastic creativity which abounds.
This is my first blogging effort, no photos, no great promises of great works of art, just me saying I love the world of blogging and feel ready to take on this commitment.
I will blog whatever takes my fancy I guess - at least now I will be able to find the blogs I have visited with some ease - I hope.
I might even link a project which I have done - I am so inspired by the creativity on the Paperartsy blog at them moment and feel like maybe I could blog some bits which they have inspired me to do. 
I've always been happy with paper and glue but inks and paints are new to me and I am busy trying to learn all the techniques- and like the stars at night, it seems the more I look the more I see.  There is just so much to learn.
I'm also a keen photographer although lately I seem to have lost the knack!!!  Still I have Cheryl Johnson's bootcamp to look forward to in June - last years one was excellent but I still have so much to learn!
I'm hoping this will get easier as time goes on. 
Also I am really hoping that when I shut down my computer tonight that this blog does not disappear and that tomorrow I will be able to find it and continue - if you never see another post here again - you know I've lost it - like so many things!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Found you Pauline! Welcome to blogland & so excited to have found your blog & be able to share something else with you. Love your connection with the stars.. I know exactly what you mean. The more I learn the more I discover.. There are so many exciting things waiting! Loved our day out & can't wait to see what you make with your new stamps. Do show! 😉

    ReplyDelete