Wednesday 13 February 2013

CAMEO FUN!

Well today Sandie (of itchifingers fame) came over to inspire me/help me/encourage me with my Cameo.
Sandie has ordered one which made me confess that I had one, still boxed and never opened. Well its acceptable to buy an inkpad or paper and not use it immediately isn't it?? But I think I was pushing my luck with the Cameo.  We had both hoped Sandie's would have arrived and we could work in tandem but hers is still en route!
The truth of my 'secret' emerged when I put in the date of purchase - 11.11.11 - oops over a year!!!
We unpacked it, and within a couple of hours Sandie was finding you-tube tutorials and despite wasting a couple of pieces of card initially while getting the blade/pressure settings right, we were printing and cutting and having great fun.
 Sandie is a great motivator and really has done amazing things for my crafty confidence - thanks Sandie - top buddy.  Thanks also to  Shimelle for your courses, as that's where I first 'buddied' up with Sandie.  Not that either of us have ever finished LSNED 2011 I don't think - although Sandie has been working hard on finishing her unfinished projects so I could be wrong there - will have to check. 

I think the next thing I need to learn is how to get pictures onto this blog.  A UKS teamie mentioned using Picasa on her iphone to upload photos to her blog so I will be asking her more about this and having a play.
Well off to chase my little darlings to bed now - so I can play some more!! xxx

Ooh just visited Sandie's blog and she has already blogged this so do go to itchifingers for photos of our fun day!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment