Thursday 28 February 2013

But today .....

I didn't get quite so much done - as is always the way when hubby is home.  I imagine he will do everything and I will be left in peace to play!  Ha! It never happens like that - we end up having coffee, chatting, etc and neither of us gets much done!!!
But I did manage to finish my tags for the UKS January and February Tag Swap - when I joined I thought I only had to make 3 tags but then I read it properly and realised they were running Jan and Feb together so had to make 6 tags!!  Well they are a day late in the post but then this month is rather short, so I'm hoping Rosie will excuse my tardiness. Here are the January ones - these had to use something new - so I used new stamps some JOFY from Paperartsy and some Tim Holtz which I bought at Five Lakes earlier this month...

And these are the February ones which had  to include some hearts on them. I struggled a bit more with these - not sure why but I am glad they are done!

Now I just have my chinese whispers CJ layout to finish and my layout for the As You Like It CJ - all UKS madness xxx

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh Pauline :)
    Left in peace to play?! Your poor hubby has been away, no wonder he wants to spend time with you! lol
    I guess you could always get him to join you in the messy ink and paint play!
    Loving the tags and how they all look so different.

    ReplyDelete